The Super Wings’ “Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, you must, at the time of entry (a) be a lawful permanent resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, (b) be 18 years or older, or the age of majority in your state (whichever is older) and (c) be physically located in the United States. A parent or legal guardian may enter on a child’s behalf but any resulting prizes will be awarded to the parent/legal guardian. Sweepstakes is void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Alpha Group US, LLC (“Sponsor”), and ChizComm Ltd. (“Sweepstakes Administrator”), their advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion partners, design, print production and publicity agencies of each (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the entrant (“You”) agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content and procedures of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on October 13, 2017 6:00am EST and ending November 3, 2017 11:59pm EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All online entries must be received by November 3, 2017 11:59pm EST.
- How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.superwingssweepstakes.com and follow the directions provided to complete and submit the registration form to receive one (1) entry (each, an “Entry”). There is a limit of one (1) entry per person and per email address. The Entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the Grand Prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and Entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize Winner of the Sweepstakes will receive a trip for four (4) persons to New York City, NY for the 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®. Trip consists of roundtrip, coach class air transportation for four (4) people from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to New York, NY (exact airport to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion); four (4) tickets to the 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® Grandstand (“Grandstand”); three (3) nights hotel accommodations in New York City (quadruple occupancy); and round-trip ground transportation between the airport and the hotel. (Approximate Retail Value [“ARV”] $5,000.00) All elements of the Grand Prize trip are subject to availability. The actual value of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon the location of the Grand Prize winner’s legal residence, fares and costs at the time of travel booking and the value of services rendered and products provided at the time of the event. Any difference between the actual value and ARV will not be awarded. All meals, taxes, gratuities, incidentals (including mini-bar and entertainment expenses), phone charges, ground transportation and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize winner must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including but not limited to providing a major credit card for incidental expenses. Winner is responsible for transportation to and from the major U.S. airport gateway and his/her residence, including but not limited to any costs associated therewith. The Grand Prize winner and his/her travel companion(s) must complete travel by November 22, 2017 and must all travel on the same itinerary. If the Grand Prize winner cannot complete travel by November 22, 2017, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize winner may be selected via a random drawing, if time permits. Unless the Grand Prize winner is a parent or legal guardian of the travel companion, the travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any cancellations (with respect to travel or otherwise), delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever by winner, his/her travel companions or any third parties with respect to the Grand Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Resale of tickets to the Grandstand is prohibited and use of such tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Winner and guest(s) must comply with all Grandstand rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in winner and/or guest(s) removal from the Grandstand and/or forfeiture of prize. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets to the Grandstand, no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however remainder of prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Winner must have all necessary identification and/or documents required for travelling or other documents as required by Sponsor. The trip is subject to additional airline and hotel terms, conditions and policies. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the trip prize (or any element thereof) for one of equal or greater value for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other charges and incidental costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the Winner, including any ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, souvenirs, gratuities, personal incidentals, amenities and luggage fees. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) potential winner (“Winner”) will be selected by the Sweepstakes Administrator in a random drawing on or about Monday, November 6th, 2017 from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Winner will be notified by email sent to the email used to enter within five (5) days following selection of the potential Winner. If the Sweepstakes Administrator attempts to contact a potential prize winner via email, then the prize winner must respond to such email, and provide all requested information, within the time specified in the email or such person may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected via a random drawing. All notification requirements, as well as other requirements within these Official Rules, will be strictly enforced. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where lawful, publicity release. Receipt by Winner of the Grand Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND ANY PRIZES WILL BE DEEMED FORFEITED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this Sweepstakes You understand and agree that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, and to void and disqualify invalid and ineligible entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Administrator, and the Sweepstakes Entities,and the subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors of each from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof;(ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Sweepstakes is subject solely to the applicable federal, state and local laws of the United States; provided, however, that except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate Federal or state courts located in Los Angeles County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Rules/Winners List: To receive a list containing the name of the winner or an additional copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 7, 2017 to: The Super Wings “Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade” Sweepstakes, 258 Wilson Avenue, 2nd Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 1S6. Please specify “Rules” or “Winners List.” Vermont residents may omit return postage. You may also view the Official Rules at www.superwingssweepstakes.com.
- Sponsor: Alpha Group US, LLC, 2100 Grand Avenue, Suite 500, El Segundo, CA 90245.
- Sweepstakes Administrator: ChizComm Ltd., 258 Wilson Avenue, 2nd Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 1S6.
This Sweepstakes is in no way endorsed, promoted, run by or affiliated with Macy’s Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliated companies, employees, directors, officers, subcontractors, vendors, suppliers, and related parties.